Hey guys! So, I guess I’m back with my first real post that I think all of you should check out! Baking is, in my opinion, one of the easiest ways to pass time. And baking chocolate? Mmmmm! Here’s the recipe for a yummy treat!
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) butter
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) milk chocolate
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup caster(berry) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius(350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Place butter, chocolate and cocoa in a small saucepan over a low heat. Cook, stirring for about 2 mins or until chocolate has melted. Remove to a bowl and allow to cool for 5 mins.
- Add sugar, vanilla and egg mixture. Mix well, then add flour. Stir until just combined.
- Roll mixture into balls, 2 tablespoons at a time. Place onto the cookie sheet and flatten slightly. Bake for 12 mins or until firm to the touch. Cool for 5 mins on the sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
*Picture credits to my awesome recipe book, Cookie Creations.
I hope you guys have found something fun and enjoyable to do. Have a blast baking, Master Bakers!