Whassup!!!!!! I don’t know why that needed so many exclamation marks. Oh, well. I am back again with 5 reasons you guys should start keeping a journal! So I’ve been keeping a journal since the age of like, 7. I honestly wish I could have started way earlier, because I was reading through my old journal entries, and they are super funny. I actually can’t believe it was me writing those words 🤣.
- When you need to vent, your journal is where you can do it. Your journal is kind of like a wall to talk to, except if someone catches you writing in it, they won’t give you a weird look like they do when they catch you talking to the wall. Trust me. It’s happened before, and it wasn’t pretty.
- When you’re older, it can be something you can reflect on, and laugh at until your stomach hurts. I started reading my journal entries from when I was a kid, and I laugh-cried(you get what I mean?).
- Journals can also help your mental health. You feel like a weight has been taken of your shoulders when you write in your journal, thus making you less anxious.
- Journals improve your writing. For this one I want to give you the example of my sister. She wasn’t very good at writing when she first started, but as she started writing in her journal more, I can see she’s improved a TON. And she keeps improving with every entry she writes!
- Journals can also help you plan your day. Before our school handed out our school diaries, I used my journal to plan out all my tasks. This made it way easier for me to know what tasks I had due.
I hope after reading this you’ve decided to start a journal. Trust me, and start oneeeeeeeeee. NOW. You won’t regret it. Do you guys want me to do a post where I tell you how to start a journal?? Comment below!!
Until the next post! Anna xx
Picture Credits: unsplash.com- journal