Guyyyysss! I’m so over the moon right now and I’m super happy! I got nominated for The Real Neat Blog Award by the awesome, awesome Princess from The Mindful Modus. She has amazing self care tips on her blog and if you haven’t already, CHECK IT OUT!!! Noooowwww!!
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs. –
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My Answers To The Questions From The Mindful Modus
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
My favorite blog post of mine would be the Positivity During Covid-19 one.
2. Do you have a favorite skincare product? What is it?
I have two favorite skin care products! The first one would be aloe-vera gel, from the Himalaya brand, and the second one would be Vicco Turmeric. The second one is actually an Indian product and I was a bit skeptical about its abilities at the start, but its done WONDERS on my skin.
3. Do you have a favorite fragrance? What is it?
I don’t have a favorite fragrance….I kind of just stick to deodorant.
4. Are you an early-bird type of person, a night-owl, or somewhere in between?
I am definitely somewhere in between. It depends on my mood actually. If I’m in a good mood I’m an early bird, if not than night owl. I literally stay up for ages and ages if I’m in a bad mood, then I wake up around midday.
5. Do you have a favorite movie character? Who is it and from what movie?
My favorite movie character would be Anna Coleman(same name!) from Freaky Friday.
6. Do you splurge? What items do you splurge on?
I never splurge on anything!!!! Like I may go shopping for pretty clothes, but I never ever splurge. I’m very controlled when it comes to money, maybe because my parents are the ones providing for my family, and I want to save? I don’t know.
7. What is your favorite self-care activity?
I have quite a few! So, my first favorite would be dance. It puts me in a better mood and knowing that I’ve enjoyed a workout is the best feeling in the world. My second would be journalling. It always makes me feel better and evaluating my day on paper makes me fee like a bundle has been lifted off my shoulders.
The Bloggers I Nominate:
And whoever’s reading this!
My Questions For You:
What was the best day of your life?
How did you start blogging?
Who is your idol?
Thank you so much for all your support! ILY guys🥰.
Stay safe and there’s a new post coming out very soon! Anna xx