Hey!! I am back again and this time with a tag! I’ve just been trying to get through all the tags and awards I’ve been nominated for, so we have a few more coming up. Thank you to everyone who nominated me! It really means a lot, and it encourages me to keep blogging. I was nominated for this tag by the awesome Zainab, from Zainab Chats, and if you have’t already, go check out her blog RIGHT NOW. It is amaaazzziiinnnngggg. Without further ado….let’s jump into it!
Oh, and, before we start, this tag was created by Xandria, and I haven’t yet had time to read her posts but her blog looks awesome so I’m gonna head over right after I publish this and if you haven’t you should head over too!
You have to list ten favorite feelings. That sounds easy! Let’s go!
- Right after I finish a big test I spent ages studying for. I love, love, love this feeling. It’s like this burden’s just been lifted off my shoulders, and I can enjoy the rest of the day and take some time to chill.
- When I look at my crush or he looks at me. I swear, having a crush is such a confusing feeling. You’re full of all these emotions, and I LOVE it!
- Crying. Yeah. I feel like crying helps get rid of all these emotions inside, and after I cry, I feel really good about myself.
- Right after an intense dance/workout session. After I finish, I’m sweaty, tired and hungry but I’m also really energized knowing that I did something that helps me and my body stay fit and healthy.
- When I do really well in a test. I just CANNOT wait to go home and show everybody how well I did.
- Having an ice cream on a really hot day. In Australia, hot means HOT. Like really hot. In Australia, having an ice-cream is the best feeling during summer.
- Having hot chocolate during winter. Again. It may not snow where I live, but cold means COLD. Like really cold. Curling up on my couch with fuzzy socks, a good book and hot chocolate has me feeling really happy.
- Right after my self care routine. This is such a good feeling. I’m fresh, energized and ready to literally conquer anything that comes my way.
- When I start a new, really interesting TV series. No explanation needed.
- When I start a new, really interesting mystery/thriller/rom-com. Again, no explanation needed.
The Bloggers I Tag:
And also anybody who’s reading this post and wants to have a go at doing this tag!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! I have a few more tag/award posts coming up so I’m just giving y’all a heads up.
Did you guys enjoy this post? Are you going to try this tag? Anyone have a same favorite feeling? Comment below!
Stay safe, Anna xx