Some time ago, I asked y’all to comment your questions for the q & a I was planning to do. And it’s finally here! Thank you for commenting your questions and this was really fun to do. So let’s get into it!
If you had to choose between only being able to read or only being able to write, which would you pick? If I really had to choose, I guess being able to write. I love writing, because I love expressing myself through words!
If you had the attention of everyone in the world for five minutes, what would you say? First of all, I would love to have the attention of everyone in this world! And if I did, I would talk about poverty. I think that’s a really pressing topic that not everyone really thinks about every single day, and I think it deserves a lot more attention than it is getting.
What’s one skill you don’t have but wish you do? Being able to drive!
Arts & Ave:
1) How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging for about 3 months now!
2) And what kind of struggles did you face throughout the journey? I guess my biggest struggle was trying to customize my blog. It was really confusing at first, but now I think I pretty much have everything figured out!
-favorite and least favorite movie? I actually don’t really have favorite or least favorite movie! I think a movie I really like is Jumanji, the Next Level.
-favorite quote? :Don’t let the world change your smile. Make your smile change the world.”
-What would you say your style consists of mainly? Like what kind of clothes do you like? It depends on my mood actually! But I actually really like cropped jumpers.
-Favorite color? BLUEEEEE!!
1) Who or what would you alter ego be like?(hahha I love the idea of alter egos) Haha I love alter egos too! My alter ego would kind of be super quiet and shy, and a total introvert who doesn’t talk to anybody!
2. Favorite fictional character Hermione Granger I guess?
3. Funny story or memory Ahh okay. I have loads of these! I guess my funniest is when I fell into a bush on accident, and I was trying to pick myself up when this guy came up and asked me: “are you supposed to be in there?” and I went : “yep, it’s very comfortable” and almost pulled him in.
Can’t wait for this post and a hundred is a great achievement!!! Aww thank you so much!
1) What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream? I love all ice cream flavors lol. But if I had to choose maybe mango?
2) What do you like most about yourself? My determination and the mindset that I should always try new things and explore the world.
3) If you were to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? I can’t even think about that happening. I love food SO MUCH.
4) What is your skin care routine? (trying to look for inspiration ahaha): So my skin care routine is pretty basic haha. I wash my face with a cleanser, then I moisturize. After that I rub on some face cream. Before going to bed I put on some zit cream, which really helped my skin because I literally have almost no pimples no yayy! Sometimes when I’m in the mood, I use a face scrub as well.
There are so many more questions that you guys sent in for me, but this post was going to get a little lengthy so I’m going to do a part 2 as well! Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post! I’m also really sorry for the recent inactivity. It’s been a crazy 2 weeks full of new experiences and I’m going to restart posting regularly from now!
What type of content do you want to see more of from me?
Until the next post!
For more updates and announcements on my blog, join the social media tribe!
Instagram – @annacolemanblogs