A late monthly wrap up. Again. What a surprise, Anna😂. I’m really sorry for the late post but I’m trying to write up a new schedule for myself, and I promise I’ll be very regular from now on. Let’s go!
IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY A FEW DAYS AGO!! I didn’t plan for this year’s birthday to be spent with only my best friend and my family. This year I actually wanted to throw a pretty huge party, but that didn’t work out. Oh, well. This month’s also been a pretty confusing month, but full of exciting new events. I’ve been dancing more and I’ve been more active so that’s definitely a step up!
I also have exams in a few weeks(again!) and I’m trying to work on topics I don’t know and keep working on them until I nail the questions.
All in all, it’s been a pretty interesting month, but also kind of stressful. I guess that’s life being life though.
EXAMS. EXAMS. MORE EXAMS. TOO MANY EXAMS. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! Somebody get me out of here please!! Exam season has come yet again. That’s part of the reason why I took a two week break from blogging. There was just too much material to go through, and on top of that, I had regular dance and music sessions. There wasn’t a single day where I could just have a break and do some self care. The good thing that the stress has resulted in though is me journalling again!
I used to journal a lot at the start of this year, but I stopped because I had too many commitments and I was still figuring out how to get them to fit into my schedule. But I realised that I was able to deal with a lot of things better if I wrote them down in a journal, so I started again!
Moments I’m Proud Of
- Participating in my first ever virtual pageant. This was so fun to do and I was a finalist. The winners haven’t been announced yet though! It was a really eye opening, exciting experience and I know that I’m certainly going to be doing more pageants later in my life.
- Asking for help when I need it. I used to be embarrassed if I needed help and often wouldn’t ask for help, but this month I changed that mindset!
- Journalling again!
- Dancing more. I’ve been a lot more serious about my dance and music this month, and I make sure I rehearse every single day. I realise that if I really want something, I’ve got to work really hard to get it.
- My English assignment mark. I worked so hard on this creative I had to write which was worth about 15 percent of my total grade, and I got one hundred percent so yayyyy!!
My Favorites This Month
Favorite Blog: Noooo I can’t pick. I’ve literally been binging so many blogs that I absolutely love this month. But I think The Writer Of Letters is one that I absolutely love. Jasmine is such a talented writer!
Favorite Food: Cham cham with cream. Y’all if you haven’t tried cham cham you are MISSING OUT ON LIFE. It is the most heavenly Bengali sweet ever made (and rasmalai)!!
Favorite Book : The Bone Sparrow
Favorite Movie : Dil Chahta Hai.
Favorite Song: O Saki Saki
Last Month’s Goals:
- Don’t procrastinate in general✔️
- Write in your journal/bullet journal✔️
- Stick to your study plan – 0.5
- Do some self study every day-0.5
My Score: 3/4
- Less procrastination
- Self Study
- Dance and music everyday
- Exam practice papers every 2 days
Last month I got 3/4! Let’s see how well I do this month!
How did your month go? What are some things you are proud of? Do you write in a journal?
Tell me everything in the comments!
For more updates and announcements on my blog, join the social media tribe!
Instagram – @annacolemanblogs